Always custom work
Enea Design is all about custom work. The company does not produce standard products, but focuses on extraordinary furniture designed by a team of experts with the latest technology, paying attention to the tiniest detail and the highest quality.
A selection from their range
Enea Design produces its furniture at its factory in the Basque Country and delivers it all over the world. Its furniture collections are astonishing, to say the least. There is something for everyone: the furniture is extremely versatile and can be adapted to all daily activities. For example, there is the:
- Movado collection: an ergonomic office chair with functional possibilities for adjustment (height-adjustable back rest, head support, etc.).
- Kubika collection: a modular seating system with a refined and versatile design consisting of chairs with and without back rests, intermediate arm rests and table partitions.
- Noa collection: a contemporary version of the classic bistro seat that can be adapted to any household or hospitality space.
- Kaiak collection: comfortable chairs and lounges suitable for both professional and private use.
- Coma collection: stools in various heights and basic options to suit every setting and environment.
- Eina collection: comfortable, ergonomic chairs, ideal for classrooms, meeting rooms or auditoriums.
- Iron Table collection: tables in various heights, finishes and shapes for both hospitality and business spaces.
- Folio collection: tables in different sizes with foldaway systems and castor wheels. They are easy to stack and designed for dynamic, flexible workspaces.
Go for an interior that is both stylish and ergonomic with Enea Design
Enea Design has much more to offer besides. As an ambitious, sustainable manufacturer of high-end seating, it constantly invests in innovation. Do you want to find out more about a specific collection? Start by drawing inspiration from the free Enea brochures, and/or contact us without obligation for advice tailored to your organisation.