What is a 24-hour chair?
A 24-hour chair, also called a control room chair or 24/7 chair, is an ergonomic office chair. This type of chair is designed especially for workplaces where constant shift changes are combined with desk work.
- Very robust construction with a reinforced mechanism: optimised for load bearing over extended periods, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Quick, easy and intuitive to adjust, depending on the user’s needs.
- Position of the back and head rest, length of the seat cushion and arm rests, lower back support and seat height of the chair are adjustable.
- Upholstery in hard-wearing fabrics and durable leather: combination of fabric and (semi)leather is possible.
- Fitted with lower back support as standard.
- Also available as an XXL chair (150 kg).
The 24-hour chair by Svenstol®
Only the best chair is good enough. That is why we distribute Svenstol® 24-hour chairs.
These chairs combine comfort and stability with customised ergonomics. This incredible product withstands 24-hour use by different people, each with a different weight (up to 200 kg) and physical build. A Svenstol® chair encourages concentration and prevents exhaustion, making it 100% suitable for use in control rooms.
The Svenstol® S5 & S6 in a nutshell
The Svenstol® S5 is fantastically comfortable to sit on, can withstand extreme use and is perfect for shift work, changes of user and stressful situations.
- The comfortPlus cushion ensures relaxed sitting at work.
- The activePlus mechanism enables relaxed, active sitting.
- The Ergonomic Stability Programme (ESP) makes it possible to use the chair for years without loss of quality.
This excellent 24-hour chair is also available in the classic director’s chair design (S6).
Want to find out more?
Only one chair can be the best
Do you want to offer your staff more comfort at work with a 24-hour chair? Ergo-Lab looks forward to making that ambition happen. Want to experience how good the Svenstol® chair really is before you commit? Feel free to request a free trial chair!