We delighted the controllers of the lock complex in Havré with new Knürr® control desks. Paying attention to their health is becoming increasingly important. That means that ergonomics have a prominent role in the furnishings of control rooms.
- support for working with multiple screens: seated or standing work, moving backwards and forwards, individually height-adjustable screens etc.
And that isn’t all, because Ergo-Lab loves to keep many steps ahead of the game by offering evolving solutions for:
- computer casing and cabling
- lines of sight and fields of vision
- lighting and indirect sleep (and the consequences)
- interrupting periods of seated work
- working dynamically